The finalists for the Fall 2016 Venture Devils Demo Day have been announced! Last week, over 40 ASU affiliated ventures competed to present at Demo Day where the top 10 ventures will present their startups.
Please join us at SkySong to celebrate the top ASU student, faculty and community affiliated startups that will pitch their ventures to our entrepreneurial community.
Meet the top 10 ventures from the Fall 2016 Venture Devils cohort:
- ALT provides educational technology to support + enhance reading and writing skills.
- Advent develops and commercializes diamond-related solid-state devices.
- Billy Bars are detachable handlebars that easily transform into a convenient bike mount.
- BISTEG solar thermoelectric modules shade buildings to maximize energy efficiency while producing solar thermal energy to power them.
- Housemate provides all the services of a real estate agent at a fraction of the cost.
- Omica bridges the gap between traditional pathology & next generation analysis.
- SciSight develops handheld infrared spectroscopy tools that can be used to identify the composition and quality of a host of materials without breaking the bank.
- Swift Coat makes an ordinary surface extraordinary using nanoparticle coatings.
- Thery is a revolutionary pH skin care reader.
- Zero2One offers real-time point-of-care diagnosis of antibiotic resistant bacteria.
ASU Venture Devils supports student, faculty and community entrepreneurs who are launching ventures within wide range of developmental stages, from ideation through commercialization. Venture Devils aims to catalyze the entrepreneurial success of founders by connecting them with Venture Mentors who provide regular, ongoing support. This dedicated mentorship is paired with an online Venture Devils course, which is designed to challenge, monitor, and advance the venture development process.